Due to its exceptionally regenerative and nourishing effect, Oleum Curatio is a precious “all-round oil” to improve tissue structure, elasticity and smoothness of the skin. It also relieves and prevents the signs of ageing and expression lines.
It is also highly suitable as restructuring hair oil. Oleum Curatio also provides additional moisture and relieves reddened and sun-damaged skin by calming irritated skin parts.
- Precious Tamanu oil is revered in the South Seas as “holy oil”: the lipids it contains penetrate the lowest layers of the skin and thus promote the renewal of cell membranes.
- The calophyllum oil it contains supports healing processes in inflammatory skin conditions, dry skin or age spots.
- The fatty acid composition of the olive oil it contains is very similar to that in the subcutaneous fat tissue. The natural vitamin E promotes the elasticity and resilience of the skin and has a moisturising and anti-irritant effect.
- Rosemary has an antibacterial effect, improves blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Sage has a strong antioxidative effect, stimulates tired skin and reduces wrinkles.
ANTI-AGING: In the evening, dab some Oleum Curatio on clean, still damp skin for at least 2 minutes and then continue with your chosen beauty routine.
SPECIFIC SKIN PROBLEMS: When required use Oleum Curatio more often during the day on the skin area needing treatment.
IRRITATED SCALP: Before washing the hair, massage a few drops of Oleum Curatio into the scalp and leave for about 15 minutes. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
HEAT PROTECTION & HAIR CARE: Before blow-drying your hair, run 2-3 drops of Oleum Curatio evenly through towel-dried hair with your hands, do not rinse.
Skin impurities and skin inflammations, age spots, eczema, skin abrasions, psoriasis, scars, light burns, sweaty feet.