- Refreshing welcome cocktail on our breath-taking panoramic terrace and light gourmet welcome snacks
- Breakfast Royale with fragrant bread, freshly baked croissants and South Tyrolean pastries, fruity jams and chutneys, nut-based spreads, selection of exquisite cheeses and antipasti, muesli, nuts and freshly picked fruit from the fruit bar, freshly squeezed juices or teas made from the herbs and flowers from our garden, prosecco, hot dishes from the gourmet menu
- You are also welcome to book the half-board option with a five-course meal in our Orangerie restaurant or enjoy an exclusive Michelin-star dinner at the Gourmet Restaurant Prezioso
Easter at Castel Fragsburg - South Tyrol, Italy
Thursday, 6th April
Maundy Thursday herbal soup
We highly recommend this invigorating soup with nine different wild herbs.
Friday, 7th April
The traditional painting of easter eggs
Our modern alchemist Renate explains the symbolism and shows you how to color eggs with flowers and plant brews.
A refined fish menu
This evening chef Egon Heiss puts the focus on fish.
Saturday, 8th April
The Easter light
We invite you to decorate, with our healing expert Renate, your personal Easter candle in the garden of our castle nearby.
Sunday, 9th April
We prepare an opulent Easter buffet.
Easter gala dinner
The Easter lamb plays the main role in our elegant 5-course dinner.
Picturesque hotel and spa in Merano
- Advice and guidance in our 1st Alchemistic Healing Spa Castellum Natura
- Finnish sauna, herbal bio sauna, Turkish steam bath and infrared sauna (on request we are happy to turn the saunas on)
- Relaxation room with a small library and fresh fruit
- Herbal lounge with freshly brewed herbal teas and crystal water elixirs
- Stroll in the enchanted castle garden, which equates to 1,000 m2 per guest
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with views of the surrounding vineyards and fruit trees
- Fresh, mineral-rich spring water from our own private fountain